[pvrusb2] Frame grab / stills capture ?

pvrusb2 at netspoon.co.uk pvrusb2 at netspoon.co.uk
Tue Feb 12 02:46:32 CST 2008

Mike,

Thanks for you reply.  If you can put this feature request somewhere
down the bottom of the list, I'd appreciate it.  I will look into
extraction of frames from the stream as an alternative, I was really
just trying to get existing bits of kit hooked up to a debian NSLU2 or
my Linkstation to capture an external video source (x18 zoom old video
camera) for a wildlife stills webcam.   (As an aside, can you recommend
an alternative analogue USB frame capture device that is well supported
with linux drivers?)

Regards,

Gareth.