[pvrusb2] Trapped on Fox

roger roger at eskimo.com
Tue Mar 11 21:41:12 CDT 2008

You need a program that will scan for channels on the pvrusb2 box using
an MPEG2 stream.

To my knowledge, MythTV is the only real solution.  Once setup and the
user interface is learned, it tends to work well.

(There are some simple scripts out there, but I never really spent much
time using them except during my initial experimentation.  I believe
there's one within the pvrusb2 download tarball.  It just changes
channels -- no scanning or detection.)