[pvrusb2] Trapped on Fox

roger roger at eskimo.com
Tue Mar 11 22:13:14 CDT 2008

On Tue, 2008-03-11 at 20:54 -0600, David Rush wrote:
> Aha.  Now I'm getting somewhere.  Thanks, Mike.
>
> Any idea how to use ivtv-tune to select the unit's composite input?
>
> David

This sounds much like the script already contained within the pvrusb2
tarball.

ivtv-tune seems to require the same thing, a frequency table.  You can
get one by simply installing or grabbing the one that is with the xawtv
application.

Basically this table just references frequencies with you common channel
id's to make tuning simpler.

(dunno much more.  I also use MythTV. ;-)

--
Roger
http://www.eskimo.com/~roger/index.html

Tue Mar 11 19:13:10 AKDT 2008