[pvrusb2] admin: isely.net MTA reconfiguration

Mike Isely isely at isely.net
Mon Apr 27 00:36:25 CDT 2009

<admin_mode>

The isely.net MTA is now running a spam-fighting greylist
implementation.  If I got this right, there should be no effect for
traffic on the pvrusb2 list.  But if I messed something up, then it's
possible that legitimate e-mail might get lost.

I'm only mentioning this here because if you send me e-mail and I don't
respond, it's probably not because I'm ignoring you.  It may very well
be that I've screwed up isely.net's filtering and the traffic is getting
lost.  If you think that is happening, go on ahead and e-mail my
pobox.com address (isely @ pobox (dot) com), and you can also always use
the web interface at www.isely.net to examine the pvrusb2 archives and
see if your post actually made it through the filter.

I'm pretty sure I also have all traffic heading to this list whitelisted
so the greylist software should stay out of the way...

I hate spammers.  They are a scourge.  If we could sweep them all up and
drop them on a barge, I wouldn't hesitate to drag it out and sink it in
the middle of the ocean!

</admin_mode>