[pvrusb2] hvr-1900, mythtv and remote

Steffje steffje at web.de
Mon Apr 27 19:20:39 CDT 2009

Hi Mike,
I have the same problem here with a HVR-1900.
The firmware dvb-fe-tda10048-1.0.fw is needed and after loading a firmware
with this name i get the same tunig problems as aljaz.

The analog part of the card works perfectly, analog tuner and video input, but
the DVB part has no function so far.
I have also looked for the lirc driver, but none were loaded....

So if anyone has an idea....

An other light "problem" is that I use the card also for capture from NTSC
video cameras. But as the card is a PAL card, I have to add NTSC mode
manually via the sys interface.
Is it possible to add a NTSC mode to the list of video norms, even if the card
is a PAL card?

Thank in advance

Steffje