[pvrusb2] wintv pvr usb2 and HVR 1950 in same machine

Julio Arruda julio_arruda at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 2 18:01:39 CDT 2009

I'm using this 'combo', one old "WinTV PVR USB2 Model Category 29xxx"
and a newer "WinTV HVR-1950 Model Category 751xx", with latest code
pvrusb2-mci-20090626.

What I would like to know is  how to force video0 and video1 to map to
specific devices (I assume will need to be based in device id in the
USB), but I'm not quite familiar with Ubuntu 8.10 hotplug/udev.

PS: Seems that for Television/Composite, this setup is just fine, but
when I add DVB, seems the  boxes don't get very happy :-), but I'll
leave this for a future step..