[pvrusb2] s5h1411 errors

Roger rogerx at sdf.lonestar.org
Sun Aug 9 17:43:13 CDT 2009

On Sun, 2009-08-09 at 15:14 -0500, Mike Isely wrote:
> About a month ago, I sent out the message below.  Best I can tell is
> that I got a reply from only ONE person.  Is nobody else seeing this?
>
>   -Mike

Might want to rephrase to, "Anybody have the hvr-1950 using the s5h1411
kernel module and not seeing these errors?"

Just for kicks, you want me to send you my firmwares, or send me yours
to verify it's not bad firmwares?  I doubt it though as I believe i used
the perl script from the pvrusb2 tarball, and they do load without
problems on cold boot & hvr-1950 cold boot.

--
Roger
http://rogerx.freeshell.org