[pvrusb2] 1212 and channel changing

greg pryzby greg at pryzby.org
Thu Aug 27 07:29:27 CDT 2009

My bad and sorry for the confusion.

1) I have a 1212 and wonder what the status of IR transmit is. It
doesn't seem to work, but maybe I am doing something wrong.

2) Because I can't get IR transmit working on the 1212, I am trying to
use firewire to change channels instead of IR transmitter on the 1212.

--
greg pryzby                              greg at pryzby dot org
                                          http://www.linkedin.com/in/gpryzby