[pvrusb2] mythtv and wintv-hvr-1950 - analog/digital scanning

fivenote fivenote at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 19:38:16 CST 2009

Mike,

I tried to disable everything that would possibly keep the DVB side of
the card open, preventing the analog side from opening. Still I can't
get signal on any analog QAM channels. Mythtv seems like it's able to
open the analog card ok, so I back to thinking my upgarde of the v4l
drivers fixed my digital and broke the analog.

Sadly, I see no obvious errors in the logs. What can I do next to

VAO - fivenote at gmail.com