[pvrusb2] mythtv and wintv-hvr-1950 - analog/digital scanning

fivenote fivenote at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 21:00:05 CST 2009

Thanks.

I tried running /usr/bin/mythtv-setup.real -v all. Got lots of output
but no obvios problems.

I went back to basics and tried to get data from the device. I
shutdown mythbackend and did...

>cat /dev/video0
cat: /dev/video0: Input/output error

and...

> mplayer /dev/video0
MPlayer 1.0rc2-4.3.2 (C) 2000-2007 MPlayer Team
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU     T5450  @ 1.66GHz (Family: 6,
Model: 15, Stepping: 13)
Compiled with runtime CPU detection.

Playing /dev/video0.
Win32 LoadLibrary failed to load: avisynth.dll,
/usr/lib/win32/avisynth.dll, /usr/local/lib/win32/avisynth.dll

Exiting... (End of file)
-------

Both of these used to work before I updated to the latest v4l drivers.
I don't know what else to try.

VAO - fivenote at gmail.com