[pvrusb2] Hvr-1950 + FiOS STB

fivenote fivenote at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 20:09:38 CST 2009

This part (the remote) I actually got working.

I'm running ubuntu intrepid and did this...

* install lircd with deb package lirc

* put an lircrc file in my home dir. This maps remote buttons to
actions in different player apps. In ubuntu I installed
mythbuntu-lirc-generator. It puts a whole bunch of include files for
different apps in a big lircrc.

If you're on another distro, the actual may be different, but
basically similar.

VAO - fivenote at gmail.com