[pvrusb2] race

Geoff Huber ghuber at landacorp.com
Sat Jul 11 12:01:27 CDT 2009

Mike,
I am only using my PVR-USB for the IR receiver since going to HD.  Prior to that I had been using it to record and for IR for years with no problems.  When I upgraded to Mythbuntu 9.04 I had a new problem where it looks like I have a race with LIRC as when the machine boots up now, I do not have IR unless I unplug the device and plug it back in after the boot is over.  Then IR works.

So simple question....  how should I go about changing it to "I think" boot later in the boot process so that LIRC is done initializing.  (I'm not sure who should start first or where to change it)

thanks
Geoff