[pvrusb2] Poor analog picture on HVR-1950 after upgrade to 2.6.28 kernel

fivenote fivenote at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 19:59:07 CDT 2009

Mike,

I upgraded to kernel 2.6.28 (ubuntu jaunty). After the upgrade the
digital side of the HVR-1950 tuner looked great (even improved), but
the analog side has problems.

The picture seems zoomed and cut-off on the right side.

I compiled and installed the latest v4l drivers and got the same
results. I tested by setting the card to "television" via sysctl and
playing via mplayer. I also tested with mythtv. I then plugged my
digital camera into the analog inputs and got the same poor picture
from the camera.

Is this a known problem? Can I provide more info or check anything else?

Thanks.

--
VAO - fivenote at gmail.com