[pvrusb2] cx25840 video scaler is broken [was: Poor analog picture on HVR-1950 after upgrade...]

fivenote fivenote at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 07:39:10 CDT 2009

Congratulations Mike!

Your description of how the device initialization works makes total
sense with what I observe. I always noticed that the HVR-1950 starts
up in digital mode. Also, sometimes the switch to analog doesn't work
smoothly. I sometimes need to restart the driver or re-power the
device before the digital->analog switch works. I'm sure your work on
the video standard switching will continue to improve things.

Thanks again.

-vincent

VAO - fivenote at gmail.com