[pvrusb2] HVR-1950 driver loading problem

JE Geiger james.e.geiger at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 15:09:42 CDT 2009

Slackware was the first Linux distro I used.  It was a gimme CD from my
brother.  Before that I ran Coherent and uucp to get e-mail with a 9600 baud
Telebit modem.  My how things have changed for the better.

I am using the Fedora 10 DVD to reformat and reload the AMD 64 X2 and will
soon be able to test if the pvrusb2/HVR-1950 comes back to life.  Fedora
does not go backward gracefully so a reload from scratch was in order.

The Intel Pentium D was still on Fedora 10 and thus using an older gcc.

If this fixes it, I don't know what to do other than run  older version on
the mythtv box.  At the very least we can terminate this thread.