[pvrusb2] HVR-1950 driver loading problem

JE Geiger james.e.geiger at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 15:40:54 CDT 2009

Interestingly the Fedora 10 stuff was noted to be i686 or i386.  All the
Fedora 11 stuff is i586.

Anyway as a generic distribution I would think that they make it as
processor neutral as possible.

After loading Fedora 10 over top of Fedora 11 all the funny problems with
pvrusb2 went away.  No Oops on any debug flags and the driver appears to
load OK, although I did not try to capture video.

Thanks for all the help from the pvrusb2 list.

Beware the Fedora 11 if using pvrusb2 attached devices.

Sorry about the diversion.  HVR-1950 (for the search engines).