[pvrusb2] Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-1600 or 1800

Michael Krufky mkrufky at linuxtv.org
Wed Jun 24 11:58:26 CDT 2009

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 12:37 PM, Eric A.
> I am looking at setting up an additional server in my home and looking at the
> above two tuner cards for the new server. Anyone have any experience with
> either of these cards? Anyone recommend a different card? I would like to get
> something that has two tuners on it to help with conflicts that I am currently
> having with my current setup.

The featureset is identical.  One analog tuner, one digital tuner.
You can watcn and / or record from both concurrently.

Get the HVR1600 if you want a PCI card.

Get the HVR18x0 if you want a PCI-E card.

Neither of those have anything to do with the pvrusb2 mailing list,
so, this is off-topic...

Good luck.

-Mike Krufky