[pvrusb2] HVR-1950 gets wedged

Mike Isely isely at isely.net
Fri Mar 27 09:20:08 CDT 2009

On Fri, 27 Mar 2009, stan schultz wrote:

> It looks like bad hardware.  I installed it on a windows box, and it seems
> to come up, the red light on the front even comes on, but it won't detect
> channels in the scan mode.  So,  back to the store.
>
> Stan

Ouch.  That sucks.  But that's life.  I've had to deal with one bad
24xxx device a few years back.  Of course I was debugging the driver at
the time so I had assumed it was a bug in the driver - and spent weeks
pounding my head against the problem obviously to no avail.  Then I had
a big D'Oh!! moment when I tried it under Windows... :-)

isely @ pobox (dot) com