[pvrusb2] Bad video quality on PVR-350 and HVR-1950

stan schultz sschultz.or at gmail.com
Fri May 15 00:34:37 CDT 2009

I had problems with my new HVR-1950 with FC10 and MythTV a few months ago.
The way we left it was that it was probably a problem with the tuning table
for the 1950 in my app (mythtv).  As I was using mythtv, it doesn't make
sense that the app is wrong (I think).  But I temporarilly gave up on the
1950, and am lookng at my old PVR 350.  I have a "similar" but not as bad
effect on the PVR-350.  This problem is not as bad on the 350 as the 1950.
Both are Analog, not Digital TV.  And, as you remember, the video input from
my camcorder via the 1950 worked great with no artifacts.  Do you have any
ideas?  A video clip showing the bad video can be found at
http://home.wbcable.net/~schultz/ .

Thanks,

Stan