[pvrusb2] is Hauppauge 1212 HD PVR covered?

greg pryzby greg at pryzby.org
Mon May 25 08:54:13 CDT 2009

(Sorry for late post).

If is in 11.1 and SLE[S|D] 11. If you search /var/log/messages you will
see it. You can NOT use it w MythTV UNLESS you build from scratch as the
'type of tuner' isn't available in .21. At least not any of the
pre-builts I can find.

I can
    cat /dev/video0 > /tmp/stream-to-watch
and then use vlc or other to watch what I captured.

--
greg pryzby                              greg at pryzby dot org
                                          http://www.linkedin.com/in/gpryzby