[pvrusb2] HVR 1950 Remote.

Nicholas Robbins nickrobbins at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 11 20:11:13 CDT 2009

--- On Sun, 10/11/09, Mike Isely <isely at isely.net> wrote:

> Can you point out exactly which LIRC driver you are using
> in this
> configuration?  (I'd expect it to be the pvr-150
> variant, but it's
> useful to be sure.)

Is this what you mean: (From my /var/log/messages)

Oct 11 20:30:41 babel lirc_dev: lirc_register_driver: sample_rate: 10
Oct 11 20:30:41 babel lirc_i2c: chip 0x10005 found @ 0x71 (Hauppauge PVR150)

> Also when you said "working" was this just for IR reception
> or have you
> been able to get IR *transmit* working as well?
Haven't tried the blaster at all.

also, seems like I may have some rebooting issues, the soft boot seemed ok, but a hard reboot might have things a little foobared.