[pvrusb2] HVR-1950 TV Scheduling Data

Roger rogerx at sdf.lonestar.org
Wed Oct 21 14:29:31 CDT 2009

On Wed, 2009-10-21 at 12:03 -0400, Michael Krufky wrote:

> Roger, this has nothing to do with the HVR1950 or any of its chips.
>
> This has everything to do with DIGITAL TELEVISION and the guide data
> that is being broadcast along with it.
>
> Additionally, the amount of the broadcasted guide data is dependent on
> your local broadcasters.

Ah.  I was for some reason thinking it was limited due to chipset design
vs. analog_to_digital converters for analog TV's.  Thanks for the
clarification -- I understand better now.

> I'm glad you're enjoying digital television :-)

Oh.  I very well am enjoying the digital free, over-the-air, television
up here in Fairbanks AK.  We only had 6 (now 9) channels/stations -- and
all crystal clear reception!

--
Roger
http://rogerx.freeshell.org