[pvrusb2] HVR-1950 on the SheevaPlug (Ubuntu Jaunty)

Kai Boenke kai.boenke at gmx.de
Wed Oct 28 10:18:28 CDT 2009

Sorry for the delay. Had a couple of other issues that took a little
longer to get figured out.

2009/10/1 Mike Isely <isely at isely.net>:
> I didn't see CONFIG_VIDEO_PVRUSB2_DVB in that list.  That configuration
> option enables compilation of the DVB parts of the driver.  Take a look
> at drivers/media/video/pvrusb2/Kconfig to see the explanation.  It
> defaults to being enabled; not sure why you're missing it here.

Thanks for that tip with the dependencies in Kconfig. Helped pinning
down what was missing: Prompt for development [...] drivers
(CONFIG_EXPERIMENTAL). Sounds obvious... ;-(

Having this compiled everything seems to work fine. Thanks a lot!

> On a slightly related note, are you the same person that appeared on
> channel #pvrusb2 on IRC recently?  I ask because it looks like he's
> talking about the same problem.

Nope, that wasn't me.

--

// Kai Boenke