[pvrusb2] Remote and HVR-1950

Nicholas Robbins nickrobbins at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 26 07:41:33 CDT 2009

So, as discussed in a previous post, I am stuck at using kernel 2.6.26 because of another tuner. However, I would like to get my remote to work with the 1950.

Roger seems to have gotten his to work, with a newer kernel, however Mike and He seem to have agreed that what he did to get it to work shouldn't make a difference. I have the following question:

Given that I have to stick with 2.6.26, and given the apparently impossible nature of Roger's diagnossis, might my I be able to get my remote to start working with my 1950 if I used the standalone driver?

Thanks!

-Nick