[pvrusb2] WinTV PVR2 issues

Lorne Shantz lorne_shantz at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 19 23:26:38 CST 2010

Okay, I broke down and gave it a whirl. Sure enough, first attempt with Mplayer using: mplayer -tv device=/dev/video1:chanlist=us-bcast:norm=-0:channel=12 pvr://

caused a video screen and audio. Started dropping frames like mad, but it worked. I have no idea, what a reboot had to do with anything, but I can't argue with success. :) Thanks for all the help over the last couple of months Mike! You are awesome.