[pvrusb2] Hauppauge WinTV PVR USB2

Asif Iqbal vadud3 at gmail.com
Thu May 13 23:26:56 CDT 2010

I just bought a hauppauge wintv pvr usb2. When I plugged it into my
ubuntu 10.04 I got all the indication that
the device is recognized

http://pastie.org/private/aatmacucv2qenp2qk95pfq

I have the camcorder running into the composite input.

I were able to only once get video with vlc

   vlc stream:///dev/video0

found the trick on http://www.isely.net/pvrusb2/usage.html. Thanks Mike Isely!

After that the same vlc stream only giving a green screen.

Am I experiencing any bug?

And I definitely not getting any audio. I have both RCA input (L/R) going into
the PVR but only one coming RCA output (L) coming out from camcorder.

--
Asif Iqbal
PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu