[pvrusb2] hauppauge hvr 1950 pal compatibility

Mike Isely isely at isely.net
Sun May 16 16:40:21 CDT 2010

Friedhelm:

The video pipeline on the analog side of the HVR-1950 is functionally
identical to the old PVR-USB2 device.  There's a different tuner chip
being used (because it has to support ATSC mode) but I think odds are
fairly good that you could make it work in PAL mode.

The pvrusb2 driver certainly won't discriminate against your choice of
device :-)

  -Mike