[pvrusb2] HVR-1900 dvb-t problems

Thomas Kuther gimpel at sonnenkinder.org
Fri May 21 12:28:15 CDT 2010

Hello list and Leonardo,

first sorry if this reply is messed up quoting-whise. Copy and pasted
from mail-archive.

> In my version of the HVR-1900 73219 LF REV D1F5 after loading the
> firmware dvb-fe-tda10048-1.0.fw DVB-T still does not work.
>
> I followed the suggestions of Leonardo Muffatti (post
> http://www.isely.net/pipermail/pvrusb2/2010-February/002729.html) I
> thank very much for sending me the necessary changes in sources of
> V4L.
>
> With the changes of Leonardo now dvb-t works.

I'm running vanilla 2.6.34, and have exactly the same problem with
this device (just bought it today).

Revision is D1F5 too, firmware loads fine as for Pietro. I can
reproduce almost 100% of Pietro's test failures.
Analog seems fine, but DVB-T is not working.

Leonardo, could you please be so kind and send me your patch (may
it be against 2.6.32)? I would be really thankfull.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Thomas