[pvrusb2] AVC-3610 Support??

Bjorn de la Cour bjmagic83 at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 11 03:59:53 CST 2010

Hey Mike,

   I give up on trying to photograph the insides of the AVC-3610, I have tried. My Camera isn't good enough. I might get one new for the xmas but that's a ways away. So, If you want me do something else with the AVC-3610 I'll see if I can do it. Or if you want I can just send the Damn AVC-3510 and you can work on it sometime in 2011.

BTW there are two of the following NOT one like my earlier email stated.

 Conexant
 CX25840-23

 CY7C68013-
 100DC 0519
 I think it's a Cypress Chip from the logo.

I wish that I could have been more helpful.