[pvrusb2] CPU Run pvrusb2-context

rogerx at sdf.org rogerx at sdf.org
Thu Oct 14 11:56:06 CDT 2010

Sorry, forgotten to mention kernel version.

$ uname -a
Linux localhost2.local 2.6.34-gentoo-r6 #2 SMP PREEMPT Tue Oct 12 18:01:46 AKDT
2010 i686 Pentium III (Coppermine) GenuineIntel
GNU/Linux

... using in kernel pvrusb2 modules.

As far as the main standard kernel version, Gentoo's Changelog does not denote
the kernel patch version it is at on this particular 2.6.34 version -- or I'm
completely missing finding it within the Changelog.

Is there someplace else I'm missing where the Linux kernel standard (patch)
version is located, or is this because Gentoo is entirely masking the
version with their kernel version naming scheme?