[pvrusb2] CPU Run pvrusb2-context

JE Geiger james.e.geiger at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 12:08:23 CDT 2010

2.6.34 is the version where I started having problems.  I had to update the
in kernel pvrusb2 driver to the isely.net version to get the problem to go
away.

The problem is that there is the driver that Mike keeps up to date, the v4l
stuff, then the kernel itself.  It appears that there is quite a time lag
between the problem being fixed in Mike's tree and it migrating up to the
real kernel at kernel.org that everyone pulls from.  I am not sure all of
the fixes ever made it to even the most current kernel 2.6.36....

Download the current version, make modules, make modules_install, reboot,
then modprobe and rmmod several times in a row.  It should fix the issues.