[pvrusb2] AVC-3610 Support??

Bjorn de la Cour bjmagic83 at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 20 06:25:21 CDT 2010

Okay Mike, so I have some more free time to try and get AVC-3610 working. If I was to ether take it apart to get chip IDs, send the USB software capture output from windows XP. Would you be able to tell if the PVRUSB2 drivers could be used for the AVC-3610. Which is better or should I just do both. If you think it is possible to modify the drivers. I would be willing to send you a AVC-3610. I just don't want to send one if it's not unlikely the you can modify the drivers. I understand that your time is limited so am hoping that it's just adding a few extra lines of code.