[pvrusb2] AVC-3610 Support??

Lorne Shantz lorne_shantz at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 27 23:33:57 CDT 2010

Hey Mike,

Probably not the place for this, but I keep forgetting to ask. Since I absolutely can not get Myth TV working right, what other program can I use to play the USB Hauppauge PVR card on? It is about as useful as a door stop at this point. Would sure be nice to be able to watch TV on it, since it is so much clearer than an internal card I am using.