[pvrusb2] problem with a hvr-1900

Tomas Hylander tomas.hylander at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 03:39:10 CDT 2010

I take it back that I know the frequency. I know the Freq-ID (ie E6, SE14
...).
Is there a way to translate this into a frequency?
When searching the net I get diffrent freq's so I guess it depends on
diffrent things like location.

But OK, I guess we now know its the tuner-part that isnt woking like it
should so it doesnt matter if I get it to work with sysfs. Im gonna post on
some mythtv-forums aswell since the driver seem to work but I cant search
for channels in mythtv.

/Tomas