[pvrusb2] problem with a hvr-1900

Tomas Hylander tomas.hylander at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 01:57:10 CDT 2010

Thanks for your replies helped me get a little bit futher.
Got good picture while using s-video (instead of composite) so that work!

The television-part still dont work tho. tried changing the frequency as
above and it worked (cat ctl_frequency/cur_val) but there's no change in the
picture.
I know its the right frq since it works on my old pvr-350.

So I guess there IS something wrong with the tuner-part...but how can I
continue diagnostics?

How do I upgrade my linux core? as mentioned above.
/Tomas