[pvrusb2] Build without V4L1 support

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 25 12:19:39 CDT 2011

Hello Mike!

I have a new problem now. It's not related to the AV400 directly, but
seems to be a more general problem. My current kernel (2.6.38) does not
seem to include the V4L1 header (linux/videodev.h) anymore, so
pvrusb2-i2c-cmd-v4l1.c won't compile (I'm using the snapshot from January).

So it seems you need to adjust your snapshot again for newer kernels as
the "kernel-next" repository doesn't contain it either...

Regards,
Sven

PS: I'll try to adjust it for me locally in the meantime.