[pvrusb2] Build without V4L1 support

Mike Isely isely at isely.net
Fri Apr 29 13:47:55 CDT 2011

Hi Sven,

Sorry about the hassle with compiling the standalone driver.  I will get
a new snapshot released this weekend which should support 2.6.38
correctly.  I just looked through my svn change history and I had
already merged in changes to remove V4L1 support in preparation for this
- and then forgot to release it.  (The removal would only be active if
the kernel is recent enough so when built against older kernels V4L1
support would still be there.  And the change for this is really pretty
tiny since the V4L1 aspects were isolated long ago.)  There's actually a
small collection of changes ready to be released and I think the reason
I didn't release it right away is because I wanted to make sure it first
got accepted upstream (which it did).

I'll get a new snapshot out this weekend.

  -Mike