[pvrusb2] pvrusb2 latest snapshot with F15 and even 2.6.38.8 vanilla

Mike Isely isely at isely.net
Sun Jun 19 12:16:06 CDT 2011

That's a very generic complaint.  It could, at this point, be literally
anything going wrong.

You first need to verify that the pvrusb2 driver is being loaded (what
does "lsmod | grep pvrusb2" show).  Then I'd probably try to use the
sysfs interface and mplayer to verify that the driver and the hardware
are working.  If you get to that point then I'd be suspicious of
something messed up in mythtv.

  -Mike