[pvrusb2] new kernel breaks hauppuage pvrusb2 and hvr-1950 withmythtv

Daniel Woo danielw148 at att.net
Mon Dec 24 11:49:19 CST 2012

Mike,

I can see the firmware works for hvr-1950 and ubuntu 10.04 kernel 2.6.32.

I've got to start work on my project. I'm just going to use the pvrusb2 for
now.
In the future, I'm going to try kernel versions 2.6.35 and 2.6.38, and
newer versions of mythtv and newer versions of pvrusb2.ko.
I'm going to try ubuntu 12.10 kernel 3.5 and newest version of mythtv.

Wish me luck.
Daniel