[pvrusb2] Best MPEG2 Stream Editor for Hauppauge Created MPEG2 Files

Roger rogerx.oss at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 20:01:57 CST 2012

BTW, I'm not sure if I verified, but avidemux-2.6.1 works and the Hauppuage
audio/video is now in sync while playing.

Users only need to ensure they cut at I-frames or intra frames to keep video
and audio in sync.

Somebody stated they simpley used the "rebuild I/B frames" tool option before
cutting frames from mpeg video to keep in sync, but I've yet been able to try
or verify this.  avidemux-2.5* has this option "tools? > rebuild I/B frames",
while avidemux-2.6* hasn't reimplemented it yet, or my build omitted the tools.

--
Roger
http://rogerx.freeshell.org/