[pvrusb2] Looking for "dvb-fe-tda10048-1.0.fw" firmware

Burr, Michael michael.burr at precor.com
Wed Feb 1 11:53:02 CST 2012

I have recently extracted a set of firmware files for the HVR-19xx tuners from the Hauppauge windows driver package and I have a couple questions:

1) it's my understanding that for the HVR-1900 tuner, DVB-T support needs the "dvb-fe-tda10048-1.0.fw" firmware file.  The fwextract.pl script did not locate an instance of that file.  Should it have?  Is there some other way to extract that firmware (or am I just wrong thinking that it shouldbe somewhere in the Windows driver package?)

2) is there information anywhere about what fixes there might be in different firmware versions?  I have some other firmware files, but don't have a good 'history' for where they came from. I'm interested in knowing at least something about what, if any, improvements I might possibly look for.

Thanks,

M Burr

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error)
please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.