[pvrusb2] Some install guidance on WinTV PVR2 USB

Lorne Shantz lorne_shantz at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 20 12:21:36 CDT 2013

Thank you very much for the great reply. I just got done redoing the office floor and now I can't find the derned thing. One more question that I had was... I misplaced the power supply awhile back. I know it is 6 volts DC, but it doesn't indicate the polarity. I am going to assume that the center is + and the outside is -, since that is the way their new stuff is. Is that correct? I suppose I ruined it by trying it both ways, although no smoke, or any indication I smoked it.