[pvrusb2] Some install guidance on WinTV PVR2 USB

Lorne Shantz lorne_shantz at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 21 11:56:32 CDT 2013

Good stuff! Bookmarked. :)

Sorry to hear you fried your PVR2. When they work, they are pretty good. I suppose I need to get with the times and get a newer HD unit. I saw one that sits on the ethernet and you can access it via command line, but I haven't seen anybody develop a front end for it yet. Once that happens, it should be a kick butt unit.