[pvrusb2] recent problem: getting frontend status failed

isely at isely.net isely at isely.net
Mon Jun 9 20:53:37 CDT 2014

I don't see how mythtv could "cause" this sort of problem.  I'd bet it
is something do with with the driver perhaps in combination with changes
in the DVB subsystem in the kernel.  Did the problem just start getting
worse all by itself or can you note any system changes?  For example,
updated kernel, hardware change, other hardware added which might affect
race conditions, USB pathway change like different cables or hub.  If
the problem just started getting worse by itself with no other changes
then it might be the hardware itself.

  -Mike