[pvrusb2] Ability to fully reset a PVRUSB2 Device

Diego Rivera diego.rivera.cr at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 15:26:55 CDT 2019

That's right! I've looked at those and the plugs seemed to be both in good working order and
properly seated.
I guess the main problem I'm having is the driver getting stuck in a loop when one of the devices
fails such that a USB reset of the device is insufficient to unjam things.  If the driver were able
to be repaired to fail gracefully and allow re-initialization of a failed device via USB
unbind/rebind, then I'd be golden and that would take care of things I think.
Cheers!