[pvrusb2] Ability to fully reset a PVRUSB2 Device

isely at isely.net isely at isely.net
Sat Mar 16 18:07:19 CDT 2019

The pvrusb2 driver does not have any knowledge (or care) what port was
used.  It just gets loaded and given an endpoint when the hardware
appears.  The pathway between the driver and the hardware is completely
managed by the USB stack.  The topology is invisible to the driver.

Likely everyone already knows that.  Just want it to be clear.

  -Mike