[pvrusb2] Ability to fully reset a PVRUSB2 Device

Diego Rivera diego.rivera.cr at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 12:02:58 CDT 2019

Regarding the power supply replacements, can you recommend any models (from Amazon/eBay preferably)?
I saw that they're 6VDC/1.66A , but I don't know the specific type of barrel plug I should be
looking for. I know there are "universal" models out there but they wouldn't fit the plugs in the
UPS they'd have to go into, and would require some significant connector reorganization which I'd
just as soon avoid if at all possible.
Still, recommendations regardless of form factor are welcome!
Thanks!