[pvrusb2] Occasional audio issue with recordings

Diego Rivera diego.rivera.cr at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 10:15:55 CST 2019

I'd be very interested in seeing diagrams of how this is wired, as well as which units you've
deployed. I have several "multi-device" locations around the house which could benefit from a larger
central PSU, but obviously have the voltage difference issue to resolve, which I never really any
put effort into.
Cheers!
--

Diego Rivera