[pvrusb2] Occasional audio issue with recordings

Jan Ceuleers jan.ceuleers at computer.org
Mon Nov 4 10:26:16 CST 2019

On 04/11/2019 17:15, Diego Rivera wrote:
> I'd be very interested in seeing diagrams of how this is wired, as well as which units you've
> deployed. I have several "multi-device" locations around the house which could benefit from a larger
> central PSU, but obviously have the voltage difference issue to resolve, which I never really any
> put effort into.
> Cheers!

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B00P2CTT26/ref=sr_1_15?keywords=12+v+dc+netzteil&qid=1572884465&sr=8-15

https://www.amazon.de/s?k=UBEC&ref=nb_sb_noss_2

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B07FSVWZKQ/ref=sr_1_8?keywords=kfz-sicherungshalter&qid=1572884691&sr=8-8

These are not the exact units but they're close. The rest (plugs,
cables, fuses, ferrite cores) I got from Conrad.