[pvrusb2] xawtv recording?

xavier.gnata at free.fr xavier.gnata at free.fr
Fri Nov 4 14:06:58 CST 2005

Hi,

New xawtv CVS snapshots work very well with pvrusb2.
That is great because there is no other small TVC application able to read mpeg2
flux (mythtv is big...).
xawtv now seems to provide a record function. Whoua is would be great but I was
not able to record anything with it. After lauchning xawtv in a shell, I get no
error message when trying to use this record function...nothing happends :(
I will have to read the code to understand that... Did anyone allready try that?
Am I missing something?

Xavier.
Optics is quite a strange science; you need darkness to study light...